Go the Full Monty and buy your 2-day conference pass upfront!
What you’ll get:
- 2-day access to the New Zealand Photography Show, held in Christchurch at the Majestic on Durham, 189 Durham St South, Christchurch on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd August 2024.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included on Friday and Saturday.
- Invitation to attendee-only events.
- Access to trade show and exhibition.
How it works:
We have a new, exciting format for 2024. After opening with our keynote speaker, we’ll have a variety of workshops for you to choose from. Workshops cover a large variety of photography genres and skills, including business, photoshop, photography, printing and more.
In mid 2024 when the schedule is available of workshops, you will be sent a link to register for the workshops of your choice. The access to book the workshops will be tiered, based on your ticket purchase date.
- Buy your ticket between 6th December to 13th December 2023, and you will have priority access to book your workshops spots first – you’ll have 24 hours before the second group.
- Book your ticket between 13th December 2023 and 31 January 2024, and you will have the second opportunity to book your workshop selections – 24 hours after priority access ticket holders.
- Book your ticket from 1st February 2024, and you will have third workshop ticket options, with the ability to book your workshops 48 hours after priority ticket holders.
In addition to the conference program, we also hold the following events:
- New Zealand’s only Professional Photography Awards. It is FREE to come and watch the live judging of the Iris Awards at the Majestic on Durham, 189 Durham St South, Christchurch from Tuesday 30th July 2024 – Thursday 1st August 2024. The category judging schedule is released closer to the time. Keep your eye out for the rules release for 2024 at www.irisawards.com
- A great way to really get the most out of your week in Christchurch. This is held on Sunday 4th August 2024 and offers in-depth workshops in a variety of genres out and about in Christchurch. Workshops range from 2 hours to 6 hours. Additional costs apply to attend workshops on this day. A full schedule of available masterclass workshops will be released in 2024. Only those who hold a conference ticket will be able to book masterclass workshops. *Please note, masterclass workshops are not included in your conference ticket.
- The NZIPP Gala Dinner is the end event, which sells out annually. This is a great way to celebrate photography and photographers, with NZIPP awards and Iris Awards Winners announced during the gala. Held in a secret location in 2024, we will be releasing tickets for this fun and glitzy event in early 2024. *Please note Gala Dinner tickets are not included in your conference ticket.